There are lots of ways that you can help us, our beneficiaries and yourself.
- Something to donate! We accept most IT and computer equipment for sale on behalf of the charity in our eBay on-line store. We ensure that any data is permanently wiped and we destroy all hard drives so you can feel confident in donating any computer equipment. If you would like to make a donation for this service we'd be very grateful. We also accept non-tech donations by appointment. You can make contact here.
- Ebay on-line store. Go check out our listings and see if anything appeals.
- Donate. If you would like to make a donation then you can do it in many ways - check out this page.
- Amazon Smile. You can registered Atypical Work Space as your chosen charity and support us at no extra cost to you whenever you make a purchase on Amazon Smile! Register the charity either through your browser at smile.amazon.co.uk or use the Amazon app on your phone and nominate the charity there. Here's how you do it https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/chpf/about
- Recycle4Charity - If you have any used printer cartridges then drop them off with Computer Wizard and we can send them off for recycling and the charity receives a payment.
- If you need help with a 1:1 session for your IT issues like setting up email accounts or data transfer then send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experienced and trustworthy beneficiaries can help you.
- Print and display our poster with the JustGiving QR code to spread the word. We are registered for Gift Aid so if you are making a monetary donation we will get an extra 25p on every £1 donation at no extra cost to you provided you are a basic rate UK taxpayer.