Want to help us get neurodiverse adults into supportive work environments? Here are the ways you can help:
- Want to make a monetary donation? If you would like to make a donation then you can do it in many ways - check out this page for more details.
- Got items to donate? We accept most IT and computer equipment for sale on behalf of the charity on our eBay on-line store. We ensure that any data is permanently wiped and we destroy all hard drives so you can feel confident in donating. We also accept non-tech donations (vintage clothes, model boats, you name it!) by arrangement. You can make contact here.
- Need IT support? If you need help we can offer you a 1:1 session for your IT issues (such as setting up email accounts or making data transfers). Send us an email here and one of our experienced team members can help you.
- Browse our eBay store: Check out our listings here to see if any of our items take your fancy.
- Follow us on social media: Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, FaceBook and LinkedIn.
- Spread the word! Print and display our poster with our JustGiving QR code on it spread the word. We are registered for Gift Aid so if you are making a monetary donation we will get an extra 25p on every £1 donation at no extra cost to you (provided you are a basic rate UK taxpayer).
- Attend our events: We host and attend fundraising events in Hertfordshire such as gigs, quizzes and Christmas light switch-ons to raise money for Atypical Work Space like the ones here, so keep an eye out across our socials for future events.
- Got old printer cartridges? We're a supporter of Recycle4Charity so if you have any used printer cartridges then drop them off with our supporter Computer Wizard in St. Albans and we send them off for recycling and the charity receives a payment.